Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I'm back!!


Well, as a new year comes, with it comes resolutions...or maybe a better word is GOALS!

This year my goal is to blog (and of course lose weight and eat healthy...but that's nothing new).  Not only blog, but provide my readers with valuable content.  Not just about real estate, the market and my job but a little about myself and more about our wonderful community of Norfolk County.

Born and raised in Norfolk County I might be a little bias.  But this community is full of great people, great attractions, businesses and events.  There has to be lots to write about.  And you can help me.  If you'd like your event featured on my blog (and in turn on facebook, and twitter) please let me know.  I am always looking for interesting information to pass on to our community members and to those who are considering a move to the beautiful south coast.

Or if you have questions about real estate, like what the market is doing, what you should do to prepare your home for sale, or how to buy your first home, please ask away!

Post your questions as a comment on the blog, on my facebook page (www.facebook.com/REALTORamieferris) or send them to me by email to amie@realtoramie.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment